Timely. Dependable. Professional
“Not just a job, our work is our passion. We gauge our success by the degree to which our clients are satisfied. From conception to completion, Garrett and Associates will devote the time, talent, skills, and resources necessary to ensure that your expectations are not only met, but surpassed.” – Randy Garrett
The Construction Management delivery method creates a team approach where the Contractor works directly with the Owner and the Owner’s Architect to establish and maintain budget requirements, quality, constructability, and scheduling throughout the Pre-Construction and Construction phases of the project.
- Construction Mangement provides a single point of responsibility for construction.
- Timely job management and on-time completion rewards both parties, client and Contractor.
- Communication is key to planned and desired project outcomes.
- We have an open book philosophy. Our word is our bond. We consistently work in an environment of mutual respect between Owners, Architects, Subcontractors, and Vendors.
The Design/Build delivery method contains all of the elements of Construction Mangement. The major difference is that with Design/Build, the Architect is hired by and works directly for the Construction Manager.
- All the advantages of Construction Mangement except the architect is hired by and works directly for the contractor.
- Need the convenience of one-stop-shopping? This complete design and build service package keeps all components of your project with Garrett & Associates.
- We hire an Architect to design your project, who will work directly for us as your Contractor.
- As your Design/Builder, we are the single point of responsibility for managing your construction project.
- This more traditional delivery method is most often used when plans and specifications are completed and the owner is soliciting competitive bids from General Contractors.
- Garrett & Associates welcomes the opportunity to offer competitive bids on any project.
Randy Garrett, President and CEO,
has over 35 years of experience in the commercial construction industry in East Texas and has built a solid reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Randy’s passion for and commitment to excellence in the commercial construction industry, coupled with his character and attitude for always doing the right thing makes Garrett & Associates a cut above.
Marcia Garrett, Owner and CFO,
has made her charge developing and maintaining business relations with a vision to keep Garrett & Associates actively involved in our community. You can find us involved in Leadership Tyler, Habitat for Humanity, Trinity Mother Francis Foundation, Tyler Run for Autism, FRESH 15, YMCA’s Literacy Council, Miracle Network, TISD, and Tyler Economic Development Council to name a few.
OWNER, CFO, BUSINESS RELATIONS COORDINATOR
SALLY GARRETT WILLIAMS
GUS & CHOPPER